In the latest of mine and Aaron’s video blogs, we talk about the sporting weekend just gone. On the agenda this week:
- The Open Championship – is Rory McIlroy unbeatable when it’s his day (or four days)?
- German GP – should Hamilton be disappointed with 2nd and why the double points idea is still rubbish
- World Team Tennis – the IPL of tennis but with the added bonus of it proving sport can be a force for good?
- Lord’s Test – what on earth went wrong for England, but how good were India?
- Olympic Wrestling – why did it almost lose its place from 2020 onwards?